ROVeXchange Home
    
ROV eXchange Home
Marine / Maritime Employment - ROV Jobs
:::::::::::: Maritime Employment ::::::::::::  
Employers
Job Seekers
ROV Reviews and Specifications
What is an ROV?
ROV | Specs & Info |
Maritime Security
Sell / View Equipment
ROV and Marine Industry News and information
ROV & Industry News
Marine Directory
Marine Weather
ROV Links
ROV Interviews
Contact ROV eXchange

Nfl Jerseys China Nhl Jerseys China Mlb Jerseys China Nba Jerseys China Soccer Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China

ROVeXchange.com is your daily online Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle ( ROV ) and maritime community portal, supplying ROV & maritime industry news, ROV specifications, coastal weather updates and much more. ROVeXchange also provides a meeting place for top employers and jobs seekers, as well as alternative daily world news and other information.


Seabotix Rugged, Capable, Compact ROV's.
Today in Maritime History

Marine and Coastal Weather

Full Size Puerto Rico IR Image

Full Size West CONUS IR Image


Local Forecast by NOAA:

  submit


Recent Maritime News: Click Here For All
Port of Oakland to Begin Seaport Logistics Complex
A freight distribution center placing high-demand logistics capability inside a global trade gateway will soon take shape here. The Port of Oakland said today that work should begin this fall on a long-awaited Seaport Logistics Complex.The complex…


Mercuria Energy Takes 30% Stake in Aegean Marine
Mercuria Energy Group and Aegean Marine Petroleum and  have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) making Mercuria the only lender to Aegean. Both are working towards landing a billion dollar credit deal and closer collaboration.Mercuria…


Maersk to Pursue Separate Listing of Maersk Drilling
Danish shipping company A.P. Moller-Maersk has decided to pursue a demerger with its offshore drilling operation Maersk Drilling  via a separate listing of Maersk Drilling on Nasdaq Copenhagen in 2019.Maersk Drilling will become a stand-alone…


Stena Blue Sky Delivers First LNG Cargo in China
The LNG carrier Stena Blue Sky was historical when it delivered its cargo to the first privately-owned LNG terminal in China.Chinese gas distributor, ENN invited the LNG carrier to become the first vessel to unload at the new Xin’ao Terminal in Zhoushan…


ReCAAP ISC, Philippine Coast Guard Meet on Maritime Safety
ReCAAP Information Sharing Centre (ISC) and Philippine Coast Guard this week co-organised a meeting between government agencies and the shipping industry to enhance maritime safety and security in the Sulu-Celebes seas and waters off eastern…


Mitsubishi to Acquire 25% Take in Bangladesh LNG Terminal
Japan’s Mitsubishi Corp has agreed to take a 25% interest in Summit's Bangladesh LNG import terminal project - which will be the country's second such terminal.The other 75% of the Summit LNG terminal will remain with Summit Corp.Mitsubishi…


Samsung Heavy Industries to Build Two LNG Carriers for Celsius Tankers
South Korean shipbuilder Samsung Heavy Industries (SHI) booked an order from Denmark’s  Celsius Tankers for two liquefied natural gas (LNG) carriers, securing an option for further two vessels.A press release said that SHI won a newbuilding contract for two 180…


KOGAS Invests $8.84bn in LNG, Hydrogen Projects
South Korean state-owned Korea Gas Corporation (KOGAS) will invest 10 trillion won (US$8.84 billion) by 2025 to expand its natural gas capacity and infrastructure for hydrogen vehicles and other clean energy sources, reports Yonhap.Kogas, which has a monopoly on domestic natural gas sales…


Choice Ballast Solutions Chosen for Scorpio Tanker Retrofits
Choice Ballast Solutions was recently contracted by Scorpio Ship Management S.A.M., as agent for certain vessel-owning subsidiaries of Scorpio Tankers Inc. to provide engineering and project management to retrofit the Ecochlor ballast water management system (BWMS) on 12 of their vessels.


LNG Bunker Barge Completes Trials
Harvey Gulf announced the successful completion of liquefied natural gas (LNG) trials for the Conrad-built 2,200 cubic meter bunkering barge, Clean Jacksonville, using Harvey Gulf’s LNG Bunkering Facility in Port Fourchon, La.The box shaped…



More News and Information


Web ROVeXchange.com


World News


XML error: Space required at line 55